Articulayers offers a variety of competitive web services.
Ranging in complexity and detail to meet your needs, these web services are designed to fit your budget and improve your business plans.
There are many different things you might want to do on the web. Articulayers weaves great writing through them all.
To-date, the web services Articulayers has performed for businesses worldwide have included all of the following:
- Domain help – registration, set-up and transfers
- Website evaluations – code, content, technical performance, sales flow
- Site updates or brand new site construction
- Informational architecture
- Sales funnel analysis and split-testing
- Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- PPC Campaign review and recommendations
- Email campaigns
- Blogging, and WordPress optimization and customization
- Traffic analysis
- Web guy – to advise on various online strategies
- Specific social media assistance
- Light video and audio work (podcasting, tutorials, advertising)
The process can be very simple:
- Contact us to tell us what you want to achieve.
- We’ll help you identify and define your project, breaking it down into wants and needs.
Together, we’ll project a realistic scenario including deliverables, budget, timeline and projected ROI.
- With receipt of your first installment, we begin.
Articulayers could be the perfect answer for your online development needs. The best way to find out is to simply tell us what’s on your mind and see where the next logical step takes us.
Common Service Engagements
Typically these days, we work on monthly retainers with set hours for a small number of hand-selected clients. There is an ability to scale the hours as needed, but a service agreement secures a spot for you in our weekly schedule. The time we reserve for you is based on your needs- usually in blocks of 10 hours.
Our monthly clients are restricted to a finite number to ensure each client gets enough time and our full attention. Monthly engagements typically blend many different types of marketing and technical assistance: it is very common for us to help you build, realign, rewrite, promote or add to your site. Or, we may assist your own teams in difficult or complicated site moves or larger projects where outside expertise helps move things faster.
If you would like to know more about our Monthly Retainers and service agreements, email Marty and tell him what you need: marty[at]articulayers.com.